Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Body Clocks......

Being a woman in my fifties, sleep is precious.  It is also very fleeting!  Naturally everyone wants a good nights sleep.  So as is becoming my "natural" body clock, five a.m., is my new wake up time! Doesn't matter what time I go to bed.  So at five this morning, hello!  Then the brain starts, and well you know the rest.
As I awoke this morning, my mind went to Lilly, of course, and I smiled. So I guess early smiles aren't really so bad!  Then I thought of the stories I read from Life News yesterday.  Then I thought of the babies. Then I had to get up to stop the thinking, and grieving........  I found a website yesterday www.exposeplannedparenthood.net at about 8:00 p.m.  At that time, 59,272 babies had been legally murdered at the hands of abortion "doctors", with your tax dollars! Now at 7:00a.m. the count is 59,961 at a cost of $63,003.182. That's one baby every 96 seconds, $11 every second. But guess what, we have our elephants back at the OKC zoo!
If you have been listening to the news, you are aware, maybe, of the effort to de-fund Planned Parenthood.  I do not believe it will happen, no matter what is done legislatively, President Obama will veto it.  Obama is THE most pro death president this country has ever had, and his record as Senator and as President, never has voted for LIFE.  So does that mean we stop trying?  Absolutely not!  As Child of  The King, I answer to Him, not my government. I have NO hope in my government, yet this is the rule of law I live under in America......
I will be posting more information and links of the TRUTH about Planned Parenthood and the many tentacles it has.  In my own life, I have had to make financial decisions about who I do and do not do business with.  It
has been a true test of if I am really for LIFE. 

Psalm 50:15 The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment