Sunday, March 6, 2011

It really IS about the children......

I have not always been "pro-life". I remember in school being "one of those girls" who was for "a woman's right to choose", "my uterus, my body", I remember, sadly, I remember. I greive at my own belief system, worldview. I really didn't know what I meant by "choice". Now I do. I've seen it, it's not just choice, its tragedy. 52 million "choices" in America alone since 1973. That is what this blog is about. Babies. Precious, innocent babies.  I truly feel compelled to write this blog.  I have dial-up internet. It takes a long time to get on line. So I hope to make good use of my time on line.  This blog is not to preach "at" anyone. I truly want to tenderly and lovingly show the truth about abortion.  I don't want to argue, and if you know me, that is against my nature. (ha)  If one heart is changed about this subject, abortion, well then great, if not, then that is God's job anyway. I pray, literally, that those few who read this blog, will try to think about the facts to be presented.  I hope to stick with it, that too is against my nature. Oh, and enjoy the pictures of the babies, BEFORE AND AFTER BIRTH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment